Thursday, January 3, 2008

Blurb with a nice view.

So I've just started this blog and its already hard to keep up with it. altough, this new laptop has brought some more ease of access it's still provingly difficult.

Last night before going to bed i decided to write down a few blurbs about what i was thinking. This was on the spot borderline teraputic writting. hope you like it!

____ Jan 3rd ____


Im writing from what i consider the most beautiful place on earth. My cottage just outside of Ottawa. Its simple in it's quiet elegance, nature, familly and most importantly it's sense of serenity and balance. I feel like i can take on the world when im here. Nothing can stop me. Its 1:30am and im staring outside into a darkened frozen lake. Little lights twinkle in the distance. No noise, no city, just me and nature and our twinkling neighborly lights saying hello. i would one day love to own a little piece of heaven like this. Maybe not here, but somewhere where i can feel the way this place makes me feel. liek everyhting is going to be ok. that theres nothing to worry about. no feelings of sworow no tears of sadness. just the water and i, and our beloved affair. If some of you know me, you'd know that im not big on astrology, but im a pisces. And yes it is just a conincidence that i love water. although im open to the idea that it may not be just a conincidence, that maybe just maybe my life can be tap'ed into...i find it fun to read a simple paragraph that seems to sum up my problems in a few short lines of text. Although unrealisitic its humbling.
Everyone is sleeping, except my estranged cat and I. i can hear his claws clack agaisnt the marble floors as he struts around in the darkness. His name is carm. And i love him to death! Hes a 17 year old (human years) orange taby. Hes my big tiger. grrr. he has so much personality that its sometimes shocking.
I want to find my own piece of heaven one day. hmm scratch that, heaven is such a loaded term, id rather use something along the lines of paradise? or whatever...

The reason i started to write this blog is because ive decided to live my life, and i want to share that with you all! Its time i do and its time i do it the way i wanna do it. no sugar coating no mirrors of smoke machines, just me myself and I , - its all i got, and from now on im gonna be my own best friend. lol
anywyas its time i get going
goodnight! and...
on we go. together!

____Jan 3rd____

Happy Friday!

No comments: