Friday, January 25, 2008

Dealing with it.

Soo i started seeing someone a few months ago. We met online, which was a first for me. Wasn't sure what to think at first, "this guy must be a freak, or just wants to rape me then leave me out for dead". We chatted for about 3 weeks before it was decided that its time to meet face to face. I was expecting some fucking akward shit, but it wasnt. I started to wonder halfway throughout my chevre how much times he must have done this. Everything was a bit too smooth, the convo was great and the drinks kept on coming. He was 7 years older than me. Kinda sketchy if it wasnt for his young looks. Anyways all being said after getting home that night, somethign didnt feel right. Felt like i was out for drinks with a friend rather than out on a date, we flirted but nothing amounted to anything. I know hes attracted to me and I think he's pretty hot... but no sparks i guess. Maybe he wasnt interesting enough for me. So we stoped talking for a bit, but kept in touch with the occasional text here and there. When November rolled around our texted became more and more frequent to say the least, we were in communication at least 3-4 times a day. So i decided to give it another shot, a second date to see if anything progressed. We went to the movies to see the Mist. Now that i think about it maybe the movies wasn't the best choice. We barely talked but at least i got to sit next to him in the dark for 2 whole hours. :) Like i suspected nothing changed from the first date, we were still just friends and didnt seem to be moving anywhere. am i missing something here? Or shouldn't we have at least shared some kind of intimate moment by now... Well we didnt and I was done. My final exams came along and he asked me for a third date. I accepted but couldnt find the time (or wasnt trying...) We haven't spoken since. The texts, chatting and calling stopped. WE still share the occasional poke on facebook, but as far as i can see it its just dating that went sour. The reason why im even writing about this is because i can't seem to get him out of my head! Maybe i just need a guy. something to push him out. im getting anoyed. maybe i just need to deal with him.

No comments: